(Approx. 48x24x30 inch)
75cm front to back
2 vents in the back Heavy item arrives in 2 boxes
- Built using the finest 18mm MFC board
- Solid 18mm backs.
- Easy to build we only use one type of fixing to build, making putting them together so easy.
- All our vivariums will arrive with 4mm toughened safety glass for the sliding doors which conform to current British Standards.
- Large 76mm diameter vents with 2500mm2 free air flow per vent.
- Eco friendly the MFC boards we use have very low formaldehyde content and have large percentage of recycled wood content. The virgin wood used in the boards comes from sustainable and replanted sources.
- 95% (by weight) of our waste is recycled.
- It is widely believed that MFC vivariums are often better for your reptile than glass as they make the reptile feel more secure, the reptile can hide with no glass. Also minimises the risk of nose rubbing.
- MFC vivariums are better insulated than glass therefore need less energy to heat them.
- MFC vivariums are easy to adapt i.e. fitting lights, ceramics and fitting guards etc.
Brilliant from start to finish
Top quality and price was very competitive
Darren Southall | West Midlands | August 2023
Good quality Verified Purchase
I have had this viv for over 3yrs now. I am very happy with it. It is very sturdy, I recently moved and had to dismatal and rebuild it again, it coped well with the move and is easy to take apart and put together. It is the perfect size for my tortoise. It is well built and I have never had any issues with scratches, mould etc. Order and delivery were simple, good communication from the company.
Leticia Southwell | Peterborough | February 2024